Cal's Progress



We did another Sound Booth test with hearing aids this week, and Cal responded to 60db on his left ear. We are really excited! His left ear seems to be doing much better than his right ear. We think we may have had a response in the right, but we will continue testing. I thought I would show you some of Cal's progress. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but this is a big deal in our family! Oh ya, and don't mind Londyn walking by in her underwear, we are real classy in the Perkins' home!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

that is the sweetest thing ever!! I am so glad that he can hear, even a little bit. It's so exciting.
And don't worry about Londyn in her underwear....Jord came home the other day and goes "does Tate ever wear pants?" coz' he is ALWAYS just in his diaper....

Missy said...

Oh that little video brought a smile to my face... I miss you guys!!

PolyglotMom said...

That's so great! It's little things like that that count. Lucas did not respond like that until he got his CI, and now I can't get enough! I'm constantly trying to see what he will turn to! Go Cal go!

Alex said...

That is so exciting! It is always such a great feeling to hear things like that. He is so adorable! I am glad your insurance will cover a CI. Our insurance just barely decided to cover one CI if they are profound in both ears. I guess I consider us a little bit Lucky because Zeke's hearing got worse and is now profound in both ears. He use to only be severe to profound. Thanks for Cal's audiologist's name. We really like her! :)

Landon's Mom said...

He is too cute!! Good luck on this exciting journey.

Amy said...

what brand and name of that hearing aid? have he tried oticon sumo yet?