Date Set

The date is set, the okay has been given…we are officially a go. Cal is scheduled for his cochlear implant surgery on Sept. 4, 2009. So now that the date is set and most things have been squared away I’m starting to freak out a bit. Part of me wants the day to never come and the other part of me says it can’t come soon enough. Being a parent is hard enough without having to make multiple absolute life altering decisions for my kid well before he even gets to blow out his first candle. So goes the life.

Cal’s still a ridiculously tempting piece of chunky. Every time we leave the house people can’t help but kiss his fat cheeks. Here are a few pics we had done recently:





4 comments:

PolyglotMom said...

He is just beautiful. So excited for you...

PolyglotMom said...

I don't remember if I told you or not, but Life with Lucas has a new URL:

http://lifewithlucasrc.blogspot.com

Thanks!

CAUSE ME TO HEAR said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to read all of his exciting adventures when he's hearing great with CIs! Expect to cry at his activation - it will change his world (and yours)!

Alex said...

Congrats! I know exactly how you feel as a parent. I am so excited for little Cal. Good luck and keep us posted!